Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 14 - The Search for Order in China

Friday Recap
Today's reading on the search for order in China should help you better understand the three approaches discussed - Legalism, Confucianism, and Daoism.  If you would like to use the reading again, you can find it by clicking here. It can also be found on Edmodo.

We did not, as a class, watch the Crash Course episode on China. However, it is pretty good and I encourage you to give it a go.


 

 This Weekend in APWH
With a chapter quiz coming up on Tuesday, what you should do this weekend should be obvious - STUDY!  Rereading the chapter would not be a bad idea, but make sure you also review using the study guide that I've created.

As I mentioned in class today, I encourage you to form a study group - or at least a partnership.  Meet at a Starbucks, meet online in a Google Hangout, meet somewhere.  This class will be more manageable if you team up with a group of classmates.  If there is anything that I can do to help make that happen, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment