Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 8 - The eve of our first test (quiz).

Wednesday Recap
I really enjoyed our discussion  today on the Epic of Gilgamesh. I hope that you found it as stimulating as I did.  As I pointed out at near the end of our discussion, as historians we need to did below the surface and beyond the good story to determine the document's significance in our study of the period.

Document analysis is a key part of this course and we will have lots of opportunities to practice.

Quiz Tomorrow
We will take our first chapter length quiz.  I just put the finishing touches on it this afternoon.  It will consist of 50 multiple choice questions. No free response tomorrow! I must tell you that I think you will find it challenging. Study hard and get a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment